One Little Monkey

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What's the Matter With These Sizzors?

The other day, I found, in my apartment, a pair of sissors I can not identify. I used them to cut something and then I stopped - where did these come from? I own two pairs of sissors, not three. And I couldn't even place them somewhere else - had I mistakenly stolen them from work or my parents' when I visited over the holidays? But I didn't unpack them with my other stuff. Did someone bring sissors to my house and then forget to take them home? Was someone in my home while I was away doing something with sissors and then forgot to take them with them (my brother once acquired some tools a thief left behind after breaking into his car and stealing his radio)? It's kinda creepy.

I just keep picturing myself sleep walking off somewhere, stabbing someone with their sissors, cleaning them off and then bringing them home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home