One Little Monkey

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Radio Music Awards

I had the RMAs on last night while I was reading a For Fun book and here are some things I'd like to share:

1. In the hour and a half I watched, they seriously gave out about six awards. Which is fine, except the rest wasn't, of course, performances, there was also some stupid skits involving a Las Vegas Santa and reality show "winners".

2. The comeback that is Ricky Martin looked good...until he started to dance. It wasn't so much Shake Your Bon Bon as it was Shake Your Leg and Tilt Your Head As If You Just Got Out of the Pool and Have Water in Your Ear and Are Trying to Get it Out (did anyone else do that? Or was it some cruel thing my aunt told us to make us look ridiculous?). He just looked silly.

3. What was going on with Mariah Carey's breasts? Somehow, the gimungous things made her look mannish. I really couldn't figure it out. Ah, crazy Mariah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home