One Little Monkey

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Reasons Why I Haven't Posted

- I've been working on my stats take-home exam. Man, I haven't spent all day on school work since April (and by all day, I mean on Sunday I started at 1:30, there was an hour phone call in there somewhere, and there was the occassional five minute nap)! It actually made me a little crazy, and I was marching around singing The Toy Soldier March to my cat. I don't even like the song!

- I've worked late all week so far because I wanted to get in my hours so I could attend all my holiday parties (4) this week. And, yes, that includes The O.C.'s Chistmakkah tonight.

2 Comments:

  • I'm glad you're back.

    I'm not glad you're still watching The OC.

    By Blogger srah, at 2:22 PM  

  • I tried to get my boss to watch it last night, too. He was planning on coming back in to work in the evening, but when the weather turned bad he said he'd wait and find something better to do. I informed him the OC was on. I wonder if he watched it.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home