One Little Monkey

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Compliment or Offense?

I love not being carded. I actually don't get carded much anymore; occasionally just at the grocery store. Last weekend at the club, we just walked right in. They may have just been trying to get women into the club and we didn't drink anything anyway but it still made me feel special. Kind of like if there were a velvet rope and we were able to pass through without waiting in a line that snaked around the corner. Last night buying wine at the grocery store, the head guy just punched in whatever date they punch into the register whenever they don't ask for ID.

Maybe in five years, I'll be like "do I really look like I'm over 30?!?" when I don't get carded but for now it's cool (At this point, I don't think I'll think that; I like having my birthday, mostly because it's an excuse for a party.). I'm glad I don't look 21. Or 12 (kids' menu please? Ha ha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home