One Little Monkey

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Because Everyone Else is Doing It

In my dream last night, I was a crime fighter working alongside Jerry O'Connell. It wasn't like in his TV show; I wasn't an M.E. looking for clues. Jerry was a copper, but he was playing himself. I think we were trying to bust a drug ring. He had been talking to someone suspicious in a bar but didn't get anything out of him so he left. I thought he went to the bathroom, so I waited outside for him to come out. He never did, but I saw some woman get hauled down some dark hallway towards a boiler room or something dungeon-esque because she knew too much. I then figure out Jerry wasn't in the bathroom, so I went outside to go to the police station. Just then, Jerry came back. He sauntered over to me, I told him what was going on and he said the suspicious man said something that just wasn't right. Some of the drug guys came out and we hid under the stairs to the bar's entrance. Jerry pulled out his gun and I sat way back so he could shoot around me (I think I was a civilian helper and therefore didn't have one). I woke up right before the first shot would have been fired.

Ah, Jerry. You'll never guess my secret identity. Who's on the inside, looking out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home