One Little Monkey

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm Back (Again)!

Happy post holidays! I've been on a much-deserved vacation to - wait for it - the Metro Detroit area! I took two weeks off work because I had holidays, weddings and birthdays to celebrate. I was in a wedding on New Years Eve, which made for quite a party. Everything was fancy and I felt like a princess in my dress (not to steal the thunder from the bride, it really wasn't about me anyway). We had the bachelorette party earlier in the week then the rehearsal (so much food!) and then the wedding and reception (more food!). Of course the reception lasted over midnight and the DJ even had a little TV so we watched the last two minutes of Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve and we toasted with champagne and noise makers and bubbles (which were specifically requested to stay off the dance floor, lest the two couple married 51 years fall down). We then had an afterparty in the hotel. It was all quite an affair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home