One Little Monkey

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One is the Lonliest Number

In college, my roommates and I would play this fun game with a Herbert Hoover action figure (that's right). He would somehow move around the apartment. When not residing on top of the curtain rod looking out the window, we would find him in a kitchen drawer or hanging out in the shower. One of his favorite places to play was inside the freezer (unlike Punky Brewster who did NOT like it when she was in the freezer-refrigerator). Someone would open the door and he'd be chillin' in the back on a Bucket O' Margarita.

I can't play these games by myself. I'd always be disappointed when Herbert or whoever was where I left him.

1 Comments:

  • That is so sad! It makes me want to run out and get a roommate Right Now.

    By Blogger srah, at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home