One Little Monkey

Monday, October 17, 2005

Unifinished Sentence

Ok, so my mom wins last week's, just because she really wanted to and posted her answer 4 times. And because it's my mom. Here it is:

"The big fat man ran and ran in his dreams, because if he had run and run in real life, he would have been hauled away in an ambulance, and there would have been 500 more articles about obesity in the paper! "

And, just because you asked, here's the real poem:

The Big Fat Man

The big fat man
Ran and ran
On top of a van
With Jan.
He put ants
In her pants
And jumped off of the van
With a fan.

I was seven.

This week's sentence is

I want to be a ___________ when I grow up.

2 Comments:

  • ... little bit taller.

    Or a baller.

    By Blogger srah, at 10:05 PM  

  • Mom,
    Does srah mean "baller" or "bawler"?

    an apple toaster strudel "I'll probably be one too!

    Lisa
    ....a comedian.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home