One Little Monkey

Monday, October 10, 2005

Unfinished Sentence

The winner of last week:

Srah, with "Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your chin hair grow?"

I first read it on a Mac, where the commenter's name covers up part of the comment. I had to copy and paste it somewhere else in order to read it, so I didn't really know what to expect. That's why I picked it.

My answer would have been something inanimate that doesn't really grow.

Here's this week's sentence:

"The big fat man ran and ran ____________."

This is an excerpt from a poem I wrote which was almost published (it won some contest, but we would have had to pay to publish it). If you're good, I'll recite the rest next week (I don't want to give any help by writing it all now. It's quite stellar.)

3 Comments:

  • ... to Kurdistan.

    I feel like I should know the real answer, but it's not coming to me. Blank slate!

    By Blogger srah, at 9:26 AM  

  • an ad in the washington post trying to sell his collection of discarded candy wrappers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 AM  

  • in his dreams, because if he had run and run in real life, he would have been hauled away in an ambulance, and there would have been 500 more articles about obesity in the paper! Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home