One Little Monkey

Monday, October 03, 2005

SHOES!

I love shoes. A few months ago, I made a deal with a friend that, once we both had jobs, we'd go shoe shopping. Now we both do. So, when are we going? Are you going to be around in three weekends? I want some dark casual sneaker-types.

Anyway, that's not the post. This weekend, we went dancing and, after a couple hours moved off the floor for a bit. Some guys came up to us and began chatting with us. I was told that my shoes were tight (although, this came during a conversation about how we weren't dancing because two of my friend's shoes hurt their feet, so I had to clarify if they were "tight as in restrictive or tight as in tight"). I love that my shoes were tight (it was the latter). I love 'em. They're my "brown boots" because that's what I was looking for when I bought them. In reality, they're three-inch pink heels with open toes. Even though I'm tall, I like wearing heels. They make me feel pretty, oh so pretty (not that flats make me feel like a troll under the bridge or anything. Maybe it's the clickity-clack of the shoes. Iono.).

Shoes shoes shoes shoes shoes (sorry, there's not much else to this story). Shoes!

2 Comments:

  • Who, me?

    I just started getting Direct Loans bills, so I can't buy shoes right now. What the heck, sure I can. We can buy Ohio shoes together.

    Assuming I'm the friend you're talking about.

    By Blogger srah, at 12:38 AM  

  • You are. Why are you getting Direct Loans stuff already? My letter told me Dec.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home