One Little Monkey

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Would You Like A Twist of Lime?

My cat has been without (cat) food for the last two days (he likes dry rice krispies and I've supplemented that with treats) as I have been without money for the last 14 (and, for those of you who don't know, cats get crazy when the don't eat for a couple days. This morning, at 7:30, he was throwing himself against my bedroom door). But a friend of mine hooked me up with a coupon for up to $20 of free cat food so today I went shopping.

Normally, I get the medium bag because I don't have room to store anything bigger. But, because it was free, I was going to get the largest bag I could.

The largest bag I could get for free was two pounds bigger.

Dude, that is some pampered cat. As it is, I have to buy him fancier food than the grocery store has (he has health issues), and I realize higher quality food is better for animals than the chicken and fish bits in the generic or even cheap brands, but he's eating better than me! I get yogurt and he gets veal chops or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home