One Little Monkey

Friday, October 07, 2005

They Way of the Diary

I have been a horrible blogger! I was never one for keeping diaries or journals and the pressure of writing for thousands (ok, four) people hasn't seemed to encouraged me to keep up-to-date. Though you may not have gathered from such fantastic posts as SHOES or most of the others, I actually can tell a mean story. Problem is, there haven't been too many stories that weren't "and then I did this and then I did that and then I ate ice cream".

Tomorrow I have plans that have potential, although could just as easily be a "and then" story. I'm "running" (I'm not a runner, I'm actually very anti-running, my escuse being it's bad for the knees) in the
Race for the Cure. I "ran" (about a third of it) two years ago and enjoyed it. I'm glad to be getting back to it.

1 Comments:

  • You probably blog more frequently than I do these days! Blogging is an up and down thing, so sometimes I won't blog for a week, then I'll do 7 posts in one day. :)

    Good luck running!

    By Blogger srah, at 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home