One Little Monkey

Monday, October 03, 2005

Unfinished Sentence

Man, there were some good ones! I liked Angela Lansbury because I like anything to do with ol' Angie because it freaks Alfie out. I also like BOTH of Katie's answers (why would Babe Ruth throw particularly good parties?) but, just to give other people a chance, this week's winner is Tony with:

"The best person to have as a neighbor would be the Crazy Burger King guy because we could play football together and I would totally lateral to him so he could take it to the hizouse! "

I love the Burger King guy because he kinda creeps me out, in a good sort of way.

The newest sentence of fun is:

"Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your __________ grow?"

4 Comments:

  • chin hair

    By Blogger srah, at 12:39 AM  

  • "...how does your E. coli grow?"

    Thanks for giving me a chance last time...now I don't feel like the kid who is picked last on the schoolyard.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 AM  

  • Well, I was going to say backhair at first. But I was (sorta) beaten so that one. Besides that was more a question to Captain Jack Sparrow. I mean roping sea turtles? That's talent. Instead...

    ...how does your ego grow?

    Sometimes mine is too big. Is it egotistical to say that?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 PM  

  • waxy buildup?

    By Blogger srah, at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home