One Little Monkey

Monday, August 15, 2005

Try Our New Chicken MfdsaouhtbeskdfxSx!

Driving past McDonald's this morning on my way to work, I noted their marquee. It read:

"TRY OUR NEW CHICKEN SANDWICFS!"

Sandwicfs? Seriously, is F the best replacement for an H? What about an A? Or even a B? A Z? Why not just throw a Q up there. And where's that missing E? Why not write "sandwicffs, substituting the E with an F?

I think they should have just been more creative if they didn't have the letters and written "TRY OUR FANCY CHICKEN!" That would invoke different thoughts as I drove by, about chickens in fancy attire. With little bow ties. Going to a "dance" and Farmer Brown's.

3 Comments:

  • It's too big to be a chicken sandwich!

    By Blogger srah, at 8:36 AM  

  • You could go for the old-fashioned S thing and write "fandwich".

    I saw a sign recently about a flaming chicken sandwich. It sounded like it was designed to give you heartburn.

    By Blogger srah, at 8:38 AM  

  • I like of a flamboyant chicken, when hear "flaming chicken sandwich".

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home