One Little Monkey

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Ford's Assembly Line

So, I don't think this is exactly how he intended it, and I don't know if it really fits the definition of an assembly line as there's only one person involved, me. But I find that, as long as I am organized enough to keep baggies with the things inside from getting mixed up, it is the most efficient thing to do at work. Here's my line:

1) line jars up on counter
2) take thing out of its baggie, place baggie in front of jar
3) take thing apart
4) place thing in jar signified by its baggie
5) repeat as necessary until all jars are filled
6) sprinkle 1 Tsp of magic powder in each jar
7) pour water into each jar
8) stir
9) wipe front of jars clean of water, condensation, magic powder
10) label each jar according to baggie label

It's a whole lot easier than doing one at a time, I've discovered. A lot cleaner, too, somehow. But it is a process.

1 Comments:

  • So you're bagging cocaine? Does that pay well?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home