One Little Monkey

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Girls' Day

On Saturday, I went to a party at my friends' house in Austintown, about 30 minutes away. I wasn't planning on staying overnight but the next day the boys were going to have a whole day of gaming so the girls decided to have a girls day. So I stayed. (That also meant I could have some Jagger).

Kim talked me into putting highlights into my hair. I used to have some but got poor and had to grow them out. And I get naturally lighter in the summer anyway. So the four of us (Kim, Debbie, Liz and I) went to KMart and played there for a while. I came out with my color and some Twizzler Bites, Kim ended up with several types of lotion (an obscene amount almost), Debbie and Liz bought stuff and we made fun of the underwear.

I was a little nervous about the hair. Not because I thought Kim would do a bad job, but I'm more afraid of my regular stylist. Robin and I did my sister's hair once and the stylist questioned that. But we had used a wand and Kim used a crochet hook, so it's more natural. Also, I won't see my stylist until October or November anyway, so I'll just deal with it then. So far, no one's commented on the hair which means either 1) it's so natural no one can tell, or 2) it's so bad no one wants to tell. I think it's the first.

We shopped, I bought a sweater to store in my closet for a few months, then had dinner at a Japanese place and then I went home.

4 Comments:

  • I used to have some buy got poor...

    It's funny, because I didn't know what you were trying to write until I said it out loud and it worked!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 PM  

  • yeah yeah, so I don't proof read.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:54 AM  

  • Join the club. :)

    By Blogger sojoyful, at 10:20 AM  

  • It's a typo, but it still works if you say it out loud!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home