One Little Monkey

Saturday, August 06, 2005

My Friday

I've warned you before, that my days were relatively uneventful but here it is.

Fridays are my day off but yesterday I went into work at 8 in the morning to help give treats to the monkeys. Two can do it, but one of the monkeys is a little more spiritful so it's easier with three. I think I ran errands in the afternoon.

In the evening, two of my friends came over and we rented Kinsey and Hitch and ate DQ. Mmm, DQ....

So that's it. Sorry.

4 Comments:

  • I wish you'd eaten Kinsey and Hitch. That sounds like a crime-fighting duo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 PM  

  • Why does it take so many people to give treats to the monkeys? If it were shots, or electrocshock therapy, I'd understand. But treats? Can't you just fling them into the cages?

    By Blogger sojoyful, at 9:32 AM  

  • We video tape, so one has to run that, another has to make sure the monkey doesn't escape while the other gets the food. It is possible with two people, but feeding monkeys is cool, too.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 9:53 AM  

  • You need cages with, like, an airlock system. You know, an inner door and an outer door, so it's impossible for them to escape.

    Like space monkey.

    By Blogger sojoyful, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home