One Little Monkey

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Back In My Day...

My dad went to a first grade reunion over the weekend. One of his classmates just started calling everyone up. I remember and know names of so many more people from elementary school than high school. Yes, high school was much larger, but I don't think that's the reason I remember them. Maybe because, as a little kid, you're really friends with everyone in your class. Maybe also because we, for the most part, went to middle school together and then many of us were in high school together, too. I don't know. It's just interesting.

P.S. If anyone saw the actual article in the paper on Sunday, there was also a picture. My dad's the angry looking kid on the far left in the front row.

2 Comments:

  • My parents saw it but I haven't yet! I hope they saved it. I would rather have a 1st grade reunion than a high school one!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 PM  

  • You're dad will have to archive it sometime.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home