One Little Monkey

Monday, August 01, 2005

Ah, the Life That is Mine

Until my second job starts, I am only working part-time. Therefore, I have all kinds of free time during which hijinx may occur. You may be thinking, "ooo, lots of blog material". Uh, not so much. While I don't just lie around (well, sometimes I do), I don't do anything that may be of interest to anyone else, although it may make you jealous. Here's a conversation I had with my boss the other day:

"I need a nap." - Chris
"You need to work part time." - Cheryl

So, what I do is work mornings 3 days a week and one full day. I eat lunch, watch my stories and then, oftentimes, take a nap. Or read a For Fun book. Or go biking. Or go swimming. Or any combination of those events.

Today I spiced it up with going to the grocery store for bread and milk and then to the tire place to buy a new tire. By the by, that was an EXCELLENT purchase, as now I roll straight, instead of straight into the tree.

So I've decided I need to become more insightful, lest my blog ends up relaying the adventures of the fictional people of Salem and Harmony on NBC. Or nothing at all. Ha. We'll see.

3 Comments:

  • Ah, but you see, the minute, boring, pathetically unimportant details of life make for the best blog material!

    It's the same principle as Seinfeld.

    By Blogger sojoyful, at 6:08 PM  

  • My life is so much more blogworthy when I'm busy and don't have time to blog! When I'm sitting on my butt all day, nothing interesting happens to me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 PM  

  • That's true. Soon I'll be working 60 hours a week and possibly be taking a class and of course there will be all kinds of things then!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home