One Little Monkey

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dream, a la Srah

So, I'm gonna take a page from Srah's blog and tell you my dream last night.

The dream itself was not so strange - I was at some sort of large music/play festival - as was the cast of characters. This included a whole one of my gangs of friends from college, the self-appointed "cool kids" from high school (we didn't really have the stereotypical cool v. nerd v. jocks, although we did have clique-type activity. Also, I considered myself a floater anyway), Clay Aiken and another winner of American Idol. This girl wasn't ever really on AI, but in my dream, she won after Clay. She was short with red-orange hair and didn't really have eyes. They weren't gouged out or anything, they just weren't really there. Anyway, all I really did in the dream was walk around and talk to all these people. They all knew me and I was friends with them. Clay called to me as I was walking by, and the other AI girl complained to me that one of the cool kids was always really mean to her.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home