One Little Monkey

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Monkey Fight, Cat Fight, What Kind of Fight Is It?

I have another wound inflicted by Laverne. This time, they're two little scratches on my wrist. At first, they looked worse than they are. I wish there was more to them, that'd be a good story. "Wanna hear about the time I was abused by a monkey?"

Last night my cat got into a fight with another animal...from inside the apartment. I was lying in bed, it was late and all of a sudden I heard a screaming cat and something throw itself against my window screen. I looked out the window but didn't see anything. I hadn't heard more than one animal and there was no skunky smell or anything, so I don't know what he was trying to beat up. Maybe himself.

It's too big to be a chicken fight!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home