One Little Monkey

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My Trip to Giant Eagle

I went to the grocery store today. I miss Meijer, the place that sold everything, from groceries to stuffed animals to lawnmowers. The grocery stores here only carry a select amount of non-food items.

I needed dental floss and Giant Eagle does not carry my type of Oral B so I was forced to go with the extra expensive Oral B. Boo! Yes, I could have bought store brand or Crest, but all they had were the fatty waxed flosses that get more stuck in your teeth than they get out. So I was forced to step up a shelf. It better be some good floss is all I have to say!

3 Comments:

  • I used to HATE meijer when I lived in MI, but now I miss it alot!!! I am stuck going to the grocery store and then to target which totally sucks because I have a rule about how many times I will get out of the car in one trip (for those of you who don't know me that may sound s little crazy but I hate running errands so my limit per trip is three...makes me feel more motivated to go out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 PM  

  • I love that!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:08 AM  

  • I love Meijer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home