One Little Monkey

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

"I Better Not Do Any Lunges"

I forgot the underwear story!

So when I spent the night at my friend's on Saturday, I didn't have a change of clothes, because I hadn't planned on staying, as I said. Which meant, only one pair of underwear. I went without.

We went to breakfast on Sunday morning at this place that, as we're pulling into the parking lot, I could tell was full of older people coming from church, based solely on the cars. Let me tell you, I felt scadalous in my (fortunately long-ish) skirt going commando. Had it been MacDonald's, maybe not, but there were people here wearing pants with whales on them and others using walkers!

Anyway, that's what prompted us to make fun of the KMart underwear, and caused my friends to point underwear out at every store we went to that day.

6 Comments:

  • i can't believe you went commando - I would be scared!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 PM  

  • Question 1: Why didn't you just wear your other pair and pretend like they weren't dirty?

    Question 2: Why didn't you buy some underwear at the store while you were there?

    By Blogger sojoyful, at 8:31 PM  

  • Harini!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:06 AM  

  • It was very freeing, if not drafty.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:07 AM  

  • I would have worn dirty ones!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 AM  

  • Me too!

    Boy, I hope nobody made you laugh hard enough to pee your pants...

    By Blogger sojoyful, at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home