One Little Monkey

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Unfinished Sentence

I'm gonna pick this sentence as the winner:

"If only Scott Baio had gotten the role of Lois Lane, the world would be a better place." But it has to be the Teri Hatcher Lois Lane because I hate Teri Hatcher.

Anyone would be better in FEMA. And I don't think Scott could have done as good a job in the role of Frauline Maria, although it's fun to picture him in a nun-in-training habit.

This week's sentence:

"I've got ________ in my tummy. Mmmm!"

3 Comments:

  • Mummies

    By Blogger srah, at 6:21 PM  

  • (The "Mmmmmm" is the noise that the mummies are making from inside your tummy)

    By Blogger srah, at 6:21 PM  

  • Mom says,
    Yummy, yummy, yummy I have felicidades in my tummy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home