One Little Monkey

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Perfect Setting for a Horror Film

My walk home last night was very eerie. It was 8:30pm, so it was dark. There was no moon last night and cloudy so it was even darker than usual. Yesterday was a blustery day/night (as in Winnie Pooh and the). So no moon and warm November breeze. And when I got to the one intersection I cross, there was a car sitting at the light with it's fog lamps on and no one in it or around it. And, despite any traffic, it was very quiet.

It really did feel like a movie.

(Hey, does anyone remember that show Eerie Indiana? I never watched it but I just thought of it.)

4 Comments:

  • I LOVED that show! I've even got it on DVD, because I am that much of a geek.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 AM  

  • I think I had a crush on the kid that was on it.

    By Blogger srah, at 9:55 PM  

  • Did that show actually run more than a few episodes?

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 12:15 PM  

  • Probably not. I think it was on for, like, a season.

    By Blogger srah, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home