One Little Monkey

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Thank Goodness it's...October?

Ok, so we all occasionally confuse the days, and think it's later in the week than it really is. But today I confused the months. Twice.

I sent this cracked out email to my cousin today, where I wished him a happy birthday. I KNOW his birthday's not in October and is, in fact, in November. However, I didn't know it wasn't November.

Earlier in the day, I thought I had missed someone else's birthday at the beginning of November.

I've decided to skip right past the rest of the month (and Halloween!) and move straight on into November.

The funniest part came when I was telling someone about this via email and I mistakenly wrote "I'm ahead by a whole monk".

A whole monk!

1 Comments:

  • That's okay. We all know that time likes to stand still right before the best thing ever. In this case it's just the month of November. THE BEST MONTH EVER!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home