One Little Monkey

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Lips and Women

I was giving my mom an addendum to my Christmas list for this year today and told her to add "tool box" to the list, next to which I wrote "not too large, but I have a lot of loose tools".

Rather then read this as in "lots of tools lying around without something to go in" I read it as in "lots of tools sleeping around". I imagined my wrench and my hammer sneaking out at night to meet up with other, heathen tools.

I just hope they don't bring them back to my place.

2 Comments:

  • Dirty filthy hoes!

    Wait, it's just household tools and not garden ones, right?

    By Blogger srah, at 8:34 PM  

  • Just household. But who knows what the trowel and hand rake are doing in my closet!

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home