One Little Monkey

Friday, October 28, 2005

Up Hill Both Ways

I know we all have those days where something makes us feel old. Like the time I went to the MUSEUM and they had a display of Christmases past and they had all my toys from the 80's under glass. AT THE MUSEUM. Or at my brother's high school graduation where the principle's speech was all about E.T., a movie that came out years before those kids were even born.

Yesterday while listening to the radio, Marilyn Manson's version of Personal Jesus (which is surpringly good) came on. Afterward the DJ (remember, I listen to a radio station out of a high school) tells us it was a cover of Depeche Mode's song and "...you've probably never heard of Depeche Mode but say it with me...De-peche Mode."

Nooooooooo! That's not even 20 years ago! Soon I'll be my DAD!

"...across glass, barefoot..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home