One Little Monkey

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hobbies

So today I went to two parties. A luncheon and a dinner.

The biggest problem being the luncheon started at 3 and the dinner was at 6:30.

What did I do, you ask? Did I eat at just one? Did I eat just a little at each? Of course not, you silly crazy person!

I ate heartily at both. Hot dogs. Hamburgers. Snacks. Pepsi. Steak tips and chicken in marinade. Pumpkin cheesecake. Mmmm........

Recently, I was asked if I wanted to be featured as a New Face in our employee newsletter. I do, I like people reading about me (ok, that time I do mean that egotistically, unlike the proceeding gremlins comment). So I filled out the form.

The last question was about hobbies. I really really really wanted to put eating down.

Is eating a hobby? Can it be a hobby? I'm by no means a food critic or connoisseur. And really, I'll eat anything (except for many of the vegetables. I'm bad like that.). A friend suggested I put baking or cooking or going to restaurants. Nope, that's not it even, although I do enjoy those things. I don't do them enough that they could be considered a hobby.

Every day should be Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

  • Thanksgiving has, in recent years, become my favorite holiday.

    I tell people that my hobby is cooking. It sounds better than eating.

    By Blogger srah, at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home