One Little Monkey

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I See Dead People

Well, maybe not people....

You know how, when you've been playing Tetris or Dr. Mario too much, when you close your eyes you begin to see the pieces and you can place them where they need to go? (I actually play to the point where I don't even need to close my eyes to see the pieces and traffic lights turn into Dr. Mario pills).

When I close my eyes, I see bones. In my mind, I move the bones around, looking for radii and femurs and epiphyses.

It's all from work. In the past, I've had dreams featuring work places or characters, but when I close my eyes, I've never just seen people playing golf or degus running. But now I get to reassemble bones in my spare time!

1 Comments:

  • I know exactly what you mean! Back when I was doing my CS minor, I used to start thinking in programming terms, and inadvertantly trying to process the world around me according to computer programming concepts.

    And the tetris thing - don't even get me started.

    By Blogger sojoyful, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home