One Little Monkey

Monday, August 22, 2005

Brigadoon

Ok, time for more soap talk. Sorry.

A big complaint about soaps is their weird sense of time. Like Halloween will last days and then, finally, the next actual soap day, it's December.

I've been watching DAYS for 10 years (wow, that's a long time). During that time, Billie had a baby named Georgia which she thought died at birth so she buried her in the swamp. Within the last year, she discovered the baby didn't really die. So she goes searching for her 15 year old daughter. Fifteen!, I exclaimed. No way is she 15! Today, just less than a year after the search began, Billie found out where Georgia is. She was pleading and pleading for the name of the daughter she lost 18 years ago. Eighteen! Wow, and I've hardly aged a day.

Well, I guess the good thing is, when Salem disappears and reappears, I won't choke on the smoke, like when I was in the pit for Brigadoon in high school.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home