One Little Monkey

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Real Life

I've never been one for reality tv and I just wish it would go away. I did used to watch the original MTV ones, like Real World and Road Rules, but that was it. Although, I'd like to be on Fear Fact (more a game show anyway) and would mind being The Bachelorette (because I'd like to be in control of all those guys' hearts).

I have caught a little bit of So You Think You Can Dance, however (let me tell you, Nigel, that title needs work). Really, I put it on as background because it's the best choice for Wednesdays (I don't get too much tv). But this is much better than American Idol. At least as far as the annoyance factor goes. If someone's bad or flaily or whatever, all I have to do is avert my eyes. Singing, however, can assault the ears if I don't make the effort to mute the telly. I also like how this show goes much faster (not in the day, but in the weeks. It's two hours long but only lasts a small portion of the year AI occupies).

Someday I'll get that Fear Factor audition tape out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home