One Little Monkey

Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Evil That Is Direct Loans

So I think Direct Loans is trying to mess with me.

Now I've gotten a letter saying they've given loans to my school and they will disburse them. So I had to call the school and make sure they were cancelled, seeing as how I'm not a student anymore. They weren't. But are now.

For those of you keeping tabs on my Direct Loans Debacle, here's an update: I got that letter from the post office and faxed it off to the money mongers with instructions to call or email me just to tell me they received it. That was two weeks ago and I have yet to hear that they actually check their fax machine. So another will be sent. Actually, I'm gonna fax AND mail it this time.

Don't mess with ME Direct Loans! I'm persistant! And stubborn! You have not heard the last of me! (Although, sadly, I bet I have not heard the last of them, either.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home