One Little Monkey

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Hope You Like Jammin' With Me

I came in to work today and, because my weekday radio station plays Jukebox Oldies on Sundays (which would be fine, I like Oldies, except they're somehow ones I don't know!), I loaded up a bunch of mp3s that were on my computer, turned the volume up loud (-er than usual) and got to work.

For some reason, there's a subwoofer attached to my computer.

It wasn't until Nelly came on (let me tell you, I LOVE Nelly, I wish he were my friend. Nelly, if you're reading this, let's hang out.), that I even noticed the effect of the subwoofer. Nelly was bumping the whole building! It. Was great. I was amused, and kinda wished there were more people around the department the enjoy this with me. It was like when people drive by in cars with their bass and stuff way up, except without the tinny trunk-rattling they get when they're system is too much for their Honda or whatever.

Ah, Nelly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home