One Little Monkey

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Steven's Last Night In Town

My friend finished repairing dog damage and left for Cali this morning. Last night, after our statistics class, she and some other friends came over for a send-off. We had wine and cookies. An odd combination, yes, but I've wanted cookies for days. One girl pointed out that this combo would make for interesting vomit. Fortunately, no one was at that point.

I like playing hostess. It was fun to offer up my house. I wish I could do it more often, but my place is relatively small and there is very little visitor parking at my complex and they do tow. But I was glad we could get together and send her off and tell all kinds of stories, including one about a stapler in the pants.

1 Comments:

  • I like "the pants" instead of with a personal pronoun or something!

    By Blogger srah, at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home