One Little Monkey

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Recurring Dream?

I woke up this morning after a dream and thought to myself that I had had that dream before. Now, I'm not so sure, but here it is.

I was in some sort of maze-like house where a bunch of (evil) fairies resided. There was one locked room and only one of the fairies had a key. There was something hidden in the house but no one knew where it was. Something special. And we had to figure out where it was. I was sneaking around because I wasn't supposed to be there and the fairies hated me. Following cryptic clues, I had just figured out there was a secret room behind the locked one. But just as I was stealing the key from the one fairy, she figured it out, too. So she got the crystal or whatever and I had to steal that. And then I ran, or flew, and all the fairies chased me. But I made it out past the pond and was safe, because they couldn't go any farther.

Don't ask me where this dream came from. I have no idea.

1 Comments:

  • When I was really little I used to have a recurring dream (nightmare). It was different every time I dreamt it - kind of like the same tv show but a different episode. I know I was really young (like, 4-7) but even the memory of those dreams scares me!

    By Blogger sojoyful, at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home