One Little Monkey

Friday, December 02, 2005

I've Got Shoes! They're Multiplyin'

My brother works for a big company that will occasionally have employee only sales of some really nice, though slightly used, clothes for really cheap. I like to joke with him and make sure he knows what size I wear, particularly on my feet.

The other day, I got this email from him with the subject line "What size shoe do you wear?" and "And what's your address?" as the only body of the email. I've very curious. Is my brother generous enough to send me shoes AND get me a Christmas present? I figure he's either:

a) really sending me shoes!
b) sending me a catalog/cobbler who only offers shoes to fit my feet
c) sending me a pair of 50 cent shoes he found on the street (why is he paying 50 cents for shoes he found on the street?)

Still...I'll take a) or b) please.

1 Comments:

  • Maybe the shoes cost 50 cents to start with, then they were abandoned in the street and that's where he found them.

    By Blogger srah, at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home