One Little Monkey

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Things I Love

I love how, on Monday, I parked my car near a lamp post in the parking lot at work at 4:30pm and, when I came out at 8:30pm, it was dark in farm country and the lights weren't on.

I love the word Wed-nes-day. I also love how it was abbreviated as Wend. in chalk on the sidewalk by some undergrad. How do these kids get in to college?

I love how pop radio stations will first play a song 6 months after a rock station and think that it's the first time it's ever been heard.

3 Comments:

  • Yeah, how did they get into college? Then again there are a surprising amount of stupid people at U of M. And by stupid I mean they didn't know that the Declaration of Independence came before the WAR OF INDEPENDENCE! Spelling on the other hand...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 PM  

  • You should also love those wonderful refs who don't know a facemask from a failed 4th down conversion, or holding the wide reciever from a failed 4th down attempt, or a fumble from a "Hey let's arbitrarily give the ball back to Notre Lame," or a fumble from a touchdown! Man, THOSE are some lovely things.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 PM  

  • I'll give you the touchdown, there was probably one in there in those two attempts, but you're going to have to admit that a certain someone really should have his scholarship taken away.

    By Blogger Cheryl, at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home