One Little Monkey

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Honk Honk Beep Beep

Last night we decided we were going to go to the Drive-In. Growing up, there was no such thing as drive-ins around my house. So this summer, I first experienced the drive-in. It's fun and comfortable and easier to "sneak" food in (although, I've snuck Wendy' s into the movie theater before). It's always a little weird somehow, that the sound for the movie is coming from your radio.

So we went to see The Exorcism of Emily Rose and Wedding Crashers (this theater's great, it's $15 dollars per car and you get two movies). I love horror movies but, as you well know by now, I get freaked out by religious phenom. The Exorcism was good, it wasn't so much about the demons posessing Emily Rose but about the trial of the priest who attempted to exorcise her. Wedding Crashers was good, too. (I'm not really a movie reviewer, so I can't tell you anything else other than that I enjoyed them both). I did eat too many Swedish Fish, however.

1 Comments:

  • I would like to see The Exorcism of Emily Rose and Wedding Crashers, but as one movie.

    By Blogger srah, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home